Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My Favorite Digital Scrapbooking Sites

I've been digi-scrapping for about 2.5 years now, and in that time I've found a few places that I absolutely L-O-V-E for finding kits.  I think most people develop a style over time, a preference for a particular type of kit.  I've found that the kits I love tend to be what I term "chunky" kits.  That probably doesn't make much sense to anyone besides me, but what that basically means are kits with bright bold colours, very child friendly with big fat graphics.  When I'm looking for a kit about the seashore for example, I like to see bright happy starfish and colorful sand buckets and pails, and gorgeously patterned background papers.

I've found over time that I tend to go back to the same places to get kits over and over again, and when I'm looking for a particular theme, I almost always manage to find what I'm looking for there.  So, to make my life easier by compiling them all in one spot, and maybe make someone else's life easier who has the same style of scrapbooking that I do, here, in no particular order, are my Favorite Places. 


Just So Scrappy

Wow, I love her style.  This place almost always has something that I'm looking for, and you'll notice I tend to use a LOT of her kits for my layouts, they just speak to me.  And the kits are so reasonably priced.  The colours are bright and vibrant, the graphics are fat and gorgeous, I just can't say enough good things them.

Everyday Mom Ideas

This is a place I just recently found.  This designer very generously gives away her designs, and they're pretty awesome - I can definitely see myself using many more of her designs in the future.  Stop by and check her out, and leave her some love!

Nitwit Collections

Another designer with deliciously gorgeous colors and designs, I could spend hours in her shop drooling over her fantastically lucious kits.  I'm especially in love with  her Fat Quarter Fabric backgrounds, and the fact that so many of the kits are either geared for, or appropriate to, boys.  Because lets face it, scrapping for girls is a lot of fun, but those of us out there who are boy Mama's often struggle to find awesome kits that aren't full of pink.

Twin Mom Scraps

Some really cute theme kits here, both for sale and freebies!

GingerScraps

A really nice assortment of kits, and as a bonus, they have a discount code to print at Persnickety Prints!

My Memories

My list wouldn't be complete without the My Memories site.  What I love about buying kits from here (or getting freebies) is that they load directly into the My Memories software, which makes them super easy to use.  And I love a lot of the designers here.

So, what are your favorite places for digital kits?

No comments:

Post a Comment